Tuesday, February 20, 2018

1:Reviving the habit of writing

It's been a long time since I wrote my last blog. Of late I have been inspired by looking at some good blogs and how people are able to express  their thoughts using choice words. Maybe it requires a calmer mind which has ability to synthesise words better. I hope to write more frequently and express thoughts in a much better manner.

I recently started listening to Pink Floyd again. When I had started to listen to classical rock they used to be one of my favourite bands. On listening to Pulse album I realised why I liked their sound so much. It helps me beat the the blues out of the commute. The clean crunching sound of David Gilmour's guitar transports you to  another dimension. Words like psychedelic are not difficult to recall when I hear that. I have always been fascinated by the sounds of Guitar and this just reinforces that fascination. It is time that I should revive that habit 

No comments: