Sunday, November 29, 2009

I raise my hand to say..

Hello World. These two words have generally been my opening lines while trying out new programming languages. Well I use these today to reach out to all the bloggers out there. Being an active blogger has been on my wish list for quite some time. I am taking the first step today. Hope this forms part of my routine.

I am generally at a loss when I have to make a start. Be it with anything. I have lot of apprehensions on whether will it unfold as it should. A lot of my plans are hence gathering dust in my shelves.

I want to write about many things that both fascinate me and that which I wish to be educated more about. I always love to imagine learning multiple subjects the way I studied in school and college. I wish I could devote equal times to Economics, Music, Computer Science and Christianity the way I studied English, Maths, Science and History. Well unfortunately my brain has been working other way. Keep watching this space for more.

No comments: